Saturday, June 4, 2016

Goals. Planning.

Goals: I have goals but am I working towards them? Yes but not in a structured way. I want to be more goal driven. When it comes to professional or health goals I tend to stay on track. But I often struggle to follow through with my creative goals. I know that adding more creativity to my life will make me more fulfilled and that I have a lot to offer in this area in a variety of different ways and yet I rarely make the time to sit down and create. So that is what this entry will be about. I want to start creating goals for myself and holding myself accountable. So how am I going to go about this. What is it that I really want to create. I have such a large array of interests that sometimes I get mixed up in the choices of what to do. But then I never get to become proficient in any one of these areas. I really want to work on this part of myself. Firstly, though I think it could be important to make a list of the areas that most interest me right now. I want to come up with a doable plan for actually doing these things on a day to day basis. It's okay to rotate between projects as long as it is organized chaos. Getting excited. Okay so my list. Here goes nothing.

Writing- Long term Goal: Write Novels- Short term: Write a blog entry daily for a week. Short term: brainstorm and outline a book idea. Next: start writing the first chapter. AHHH
tips: bring a pencil and paper to write down ideas with me for a month!

Writing Songs- Long term goals: Write Songs. Short term: poetry; paper and pen; start writing 1 song a week

Volunteering- Animals. Dogs. Nature. Environmentalism. Small Business. Exploitation. Short term: volunteer at a dog shelter, join an earth club, join clubs

Yoga- Go to classes. Become a yoga instructor. Practice Daily.

Travel- Go to National Parks. Hawaii, Go to Canada, Italy, France, Greece, Spain, Australia, Poland.

crazy- Jet Ski. Mountain Climbing. Snowboarding. Marathon. Triathlon.

read read read. 1 chapter a day.

Learn Languages. Spanish. Italian. French again. Portuguese. Chinese.


Okay so I think that is a good place to begin.
So. How am I going to fit this into my life. For starters. For 1 month I will rotate between each of these interests daily until it become a way of life.

Sunday June 5: Practice Yoga for 30 Minutes. Read 1 Chapter. Write another Blog entry.

GO.




No comments:

Post a Comment